Hotline : +84 989141915
Duong Lam Ancient Village ***
A journey to Duong Lam village is a trip to trace back the origin of Vietnam’s culture and Vietnam’s traditions. This is also the great chance explore architecture of ancient houses while wander along its narrow alleyways, visit temples dedicated to the two kings born there, and most interesting of all, chat with locals living in the ancient house.
8:00: Hanoi Tourism’s car and guide pick you up at your hotel. Depart from Hanoi centre to Duong Lam Village. Upon arrival, visit Mong Phu temple in Mong Phu hamlet - the only hamlet whose original village entrance gate remains intact, dedicated to national heroes. Continue go around the village to discover the daily life and farming working of Vietnamese peasants along the terrace with a stop in two ancient houses: the biggest ancient house was build 200 years ago and the most ancient house back to 400 years ago.
After lunch and resting, visit Ngo Quyen temple and Phung Hung temple, places dedicated to two national heroes Ngo Quyen and Phung Hung. Again go to visit Mia Pagoda is built in 15 th century and admire 287 statues of all sizes, among with are famous sculpture such as the statue of Buddha in the Himalayas and the statues of the Eight Vajra Deities.
Drive back to Hanoi. Ends tour.
• AC Car/Van/Minibus
• English speaking guide. Other languages on your request
• Mineral water
• Meal at local restaurant
• Entrance fees
What to brings:
• A hat and sunscreen
• Appropriate footwear and clothing for hiking
Special offer at our hotel:
* Bathroom or room for you to fresh, take shower between the trips.
* Breakfast every morning when you back from the trip
* Welcome drink
* Luggage storage
- Hanoi city tour***
- Ha Long Bay 1 day ***
- Perfume Pagoda ***
- Hoa Lu - Tam Coc ***
- Trang An Grottoes - Hoa Lu - Ninh Binh ***
- HANDICRAFT VILLAGES 1 DAY TRIP: Bat Trang, Dong Ho, Dong Ky
- VanLong - Kenh Ga - Ninh Binh ***
- Hoa Binh - Mai Chau 1 day ***
- HANDICRAFT VILLAGES: Co Loa citade, Snake village, Bat Trang seramic***
- Cuc Phuong National Park - Ninh Binh 1 day ***
- Thay & Tay Phuong Pagodas, Van Phuc silk village ***